Popular Posts

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Forever Young (Hopefully)

Going to another wedding with my sister :)

Photobucket

By the way, looking at this picture, I know what I need to invest on. A party clutch.
However I'm not really sure if I want to buy one because I don't go to weddings or parties that often. Besides, lovely evening clutches usually cost a fortune.

Photobucket

I really look mature (if not old) lately. Where has the baby-faced me gone?
To a place called "yesterday" apparently.
Dear lord, please let me age gracefully. Don't let me be that full-of-denial/trying-too-hard-to-look-younger woman. Creepy.

Come to think of it, growing old is indeed scary. Not the appearance change I am worried about, but the inability part. Isn't it sad to rely on others for aid or support? But I guess being dependent and growing old comes in a package. Buy-one-get-one kind of package, you know.

Photobucket

Dinner at Bakerzin

Photobucket

Fran is due come February. So excited for her. Sometimes it is unbelievable how fast time flies. She is becoming a mommy soon!!!
It's feels like yesterday when we talked about how unprepared we were for marriage and questioned the universe why society created a thing called "marriage".LOL

I seriously hope both of us will never become one of those women who talk auntie talk. Not that we never talk serious stuff though, we do, but we use silly words and stupid remarks while talking. Probably by doing so, we hope that our soul will never age. :D
We may be in our 30's but our soul stops at the age of 20's. Hahaha.

Photobucket

So now the next project is to find an eligible man for that girl in green. Hahaha.

P.S : I am excited that Lunar New Year is around the corner. Yayy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment