Popular Posts

Friday, December 9, 2011

Weight Gaining Master

If there is one thing I am absolutely good at, it has to be gaining weight.
I read one article in Reader's Digest about weight gaining disorder.
Honestly, I don't quite remember what the article said exactly, but there's something I clearly remember, which is weight gaining for some people is merely a genetic problem. Meaning there is nothing they can do about it. No matter how little they eat, they will still gain those incredible out-of-this-world numbers. Or no matter how hard they try to stop munching, they just can't seem to take off that extra pounds off their bodies.
Well, more or less something like that. Google the article if you want to know precisely.

I absolutely agree with the article.
I am that type of people the article described. Really.

I am considered "big" for my height (and has always been for all my life), but as long as I am not overweight, I am contented. I never aim to be skinny to the bone or being able to wear an S size clothing or an M size one.
To me sizes are just numbers and letters. If you can pull one look, you will look good in any numbers or letters.
To me, it's okay to have cellulite or flabby arms, because come on,let's get real, cellulite is humane. LOL
So, as long as I can maintain a proportional weight, it's okay to have a little fat around your waist or thigh or wherever the fat feels like settle. LOLOLOL.
Right???

Back to the genetic thing. I'll tell you what my case is like.
I eat 3 proper meals a day,normal portion, with 0 hour working-out hour, I WILL successfully gain AT LEAST 4 pounds in just a month.
That means if I want to maintain the luxury of consuming meals like a NORMAL human being WITHOUT gaining any pounds, I have to work out INSANELY, 5 times a week, like an obsessed working-out addict.

So, I think something must be wrong with my system. Either the digestive system is slow in processing the food intake or it's just my gene taking its toll on me. I think it has to be both.
You know, both aspects conspire and decide to punish me if I eat normally.
And if I eat 6 meals a day, they form a greater conspiracy and batter me until I hit the lowest bottom (probably gaining 20 pounds or more in just a single month of feasting).

So, because one thing and another, which is too long to explain here, I have stopped working-out for two months and counting now.
AND I TELL YOU PEOPLE, I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY GAINED 6 POUNDS!!!!!! (and counting)
ISN'T THAT INCREDIBLE?????

I have to march back to the gym, IMMEDIATELY!!!!
I can't never go on a diet. It kills me, literally.
However, no pain no gain. I have to, no, I NEED to eat 3 times a day, therefore, I must exercise.

Actually, I like working out so much. But, I like snuggling in my bed even much better.
The moment when you have to drag your lazy asses off the bed is, God I swear, the hardest moment ever!!
However, once you hit the gym and start the session, everything just becomes so easy and fun. And you keep ask for more.
And you wish the session wasn't over so fast.
And you can't wait for tomorrow's session to begin.
And the excitement goes on.
And the next morning, you feel tons and tons of sleep chains chain you to your bed.
And you have to drag.
Sigh.....

This is the transformation :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gaining 4 pounds

Photobucket

Chubbiness in my cheeks starts to show.....

Photobucket

Chubby

Photobucket

Those meat dumplings on my cheeks

Photobucket

Jeng jeng jeng........the scale is mounting......

Photobucket

But my pig legs still look cute in leopard pointy shoes.

Photobucket

4 pounds and hanging on.......

Photobucket

And yayy, gaining 6 pounds!!!! Bravo.... LOL

Photobucket

I will report back once I managed to put on 10 pounds.

Photobucket

Signing out with hopes I never have to write such report. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment