Popular Posts

Friday, December 9, 2011

Celebration Spirit

Hey ho!!!!
Are any of you aware that Chinese New Year is around the corner?
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT, YOU KNOWWWW.....
I notice that many people are not really aware about that.
Well, it's probably because Christmas and New Year's Eve are coming too. Consequently Lunar New Year is overshadowed.

So now, I'm implanting Lunar New Year spirit to everyone.
Red. Loud. Joyous.
Dress up. Eat. Celebrate.
Yayy.....

Anyway, it seems that we sisters love Christmas so tremendously much without us realizing it.
We literally screamed "Christmas" by wearing red pants and green pants.
Trust me, we didn't even plan it.
When I picked her up, we looked at each other.
She said,"Do you think we look ridiculous in green pants and red pants?"
I replied,"Maybe, but who cares.....???? Get in now!!!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My arm looked humongous here, but somehow I like this picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Genetically-altered female Santa

Photobucket

And her not-so-elf-like green elf

Photobucket

We scream Christmas louder than anyone else.
Woot!!!!
We don't do gift-delivering service but we DO do gift-accepting task.
Ta tah...

No comments:

Post a Comment