Popular Posts

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wise Up

I heard and noticed leopard print is so in.
Then of course as a fashion whore, I can't miss it, can I?
LOL
Been dying to have a leopard skirt but my big hips have always stood in the way. So I'm pleased to come across this leopard print skirt that fits my above-average hips.
I hope to find myself a nice pencil skirt, but until then I have to be satisfied with only A-line skirt, no thanks to the hips.

Photobucket

Somehow I always have this sort of look on my face, don't know why. I think people who see it will feel like slapping me. One of my friends names me BQ for it, which stands for Bitchy Queen. However, I guarantee you I am nothing near bitchy.
Really not.
Seriously not.
Absolutely not.

Photobucket

More fun and friendly me.
I am really a person of those quality.
Really am.
Seriously am.
Absolutely am.

Photobucket

See!!!!
I told ya!! Super friendly me. Right? Right?
RIGHT!!!!

At the night food court at Semarang street, getting some late supper before watching Johny English 2.
We imitated Three Wise Monkeys (which are sometimes called Three Mystic Apes) here :

Photobucket

1. Iwazaru who speaks no evil

Photobucket

2. Kikazaru who hears no evil

Photobucket

3 Mizaru who sees no evil

And FYI, the saying in Japanese is "mizaru, kikazaru, iwazaru" literally means sees no evil, hears no evil and speaks no evil respectively.
If you are interested more in these three wise monkeys origin, just google them.
Both Japanese and Chinese culture are closely related to these monkeys.
If I am not mistaken, some Confucius teaching contains these saying (in a more complete and longer version - of course), which - if I am not mistaken again - was later shortened and simplified when brought to Japan.

Photobucket

So, we should all be like the three wise monkeys, shouldn't we?
Be wise!!!!
Wtf, but..... seriously, be wise.
That's a ll for now. Tatah......

No comments:

Post a Comment