Popular Posts

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pink Teams Houndstooth

Wearing this houndstooth pattern dress to another wedding party.
It's tad loose but I figure if its size was smaller then I would look like a sack of houndstooth rice.
So the looseness is actually an advantage for me. Besides, I always purchase clothing one or half size larger than my original size. Not only it's more comfortable to wear but also provides me more space to breath - in case I put on more weight, which I always do (because my weight goes up and down like stock market).

Photobucket

Accessorize with wine color faux crocodile pattern over-sized clutch and bowed wine flat.

Photobucket

And do you not notice I wear pink lipstick this time? lol
Girly not? Hahaha.

I am never a fan of lipstick as it's pointless applying lipstick, imo.
You eat, the lipstick is gone, then you have to re-apply it.
You drink, it leaves stain on the glass, which is an ugly scene.
You go shopping, you are not careful, you stain a dress (OR a white shirt) while trying it on.
AND worst of all is this scenario. You are having an affair with other people's husband and you mistakenly leave your lipstick mark on his shirt (what a cliche - roll eyes) and then you are in serious deep shit. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I meant to wear red lipstick but I wanted to look fresh and young ( yes because I am in denial) instead of mature or old.
Also, the night before I watched Fashion TV and I saw one of Victoria's Secret Angels look so divine in pink lips. They're glowing, fresh, sexy and all. Literally drooling over the Angels.
So, pink lips it is!!!!

Photobucket

The opposite version of glowing, fresh and sexy : dark, dull and DUH!!!
Triple D.

I am out of here now. Till the next post, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment