Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Birthday Post

Celebrated birthday like....two months ago and here are the pictures :

Photobucket

The miniatures represent all the things I love. Looking at these, people might think I am some kind of super vain bitch, you know, one who loves shopping, dresses, shoes, bags, cam-whoring (and............ BOYS???). LOL

Photobucket

Cakes from loved ones.
Fran's hiding somewhere inside the cake and forgot to come out to take picture with me. Wtf that means.

Photobucket

Blue blazer from Fran. Pretty not?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute people

Photobucket

Cute sister

Photobucket

Super cute Derrick

Photobucket

Cute trio

Photobucket

Cute husband
(Technically he wasn't my husband yet that time, but he is now, but I don't feel comfortable addressing him "my husband". And I seriously hate the term "hubby". OMG it's just so icky, like yuckkss... BUT, that's me, if you don't feel so, then it's fine)

Photobucket

I wanted to type "cutest me" but I think that's too shameful

Photobucket

And that's all, this useless and crappy birthday post of mine.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment