Popular Posts

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Print and Glitter

Photobucket

During weekend, sometimes my sister comes over my place and spends the night. I can use some company and she can raid my wardrobe. Fair trade eh? And that's exactly what she's doing then.

Photobucket

The glittery top reminds me of my mom's. She has some and she often says that glittery tops are reallyyyy....... pretty and I used to think that my mom had a weird taste. And apparently, glittery top is not that bad at all. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Accessorize with gold ethnic-esque bangle and necklace.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know a beige or brown purse would suit the top more than a blue one, but sometimes I like to clash colors. It might not suit everyone's liking but I think gold glitter and blue purse are perfect together. And I heard (and notice) that animal print is back this season so there it goes, leopard flat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we're ready for dinner.....

Photobucket

Ordering my most favorite meal of all time

Photobucket

Here it is , Chicken Fettucini. Creamy and yummy. Don't even bother how many calories and fat it contains. Just eat!!!

Photobucket

Y to the U to the M to the M to the Y!!!!
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment