Popular Posts

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The First Of Many

Hellow peeps....
I finally decided to start a new blog. Yayy.....
I also post craps and useless pretty shits in Take A Chic Pill and now I'm going to start posting even more craps and more useless pretty shits here. So, if you have a lot of free time to spend, make sure you drop by here as often as you can. It's not a must, but it's a necessity. Trust me. Really.

Photobucket

This navy dress rocks. It makes you look 2 pounds slimmer in it. Really.
Camera quality sucks that the detail on the bodice isn't clear here.

Photobucket

I heard animal print is hot this autumn. Not necessarily true though. My crappy opinion is not entirely true at most time.

Photobucket

Bright-colored blazer with red & white striped canvas shoes.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Closer look of the shoes

Photobucket

And me :D :D :D

Photobucket

And two angels, Angela and Angelica

Photobucket

And this Angel is my sister

Photobucket

And him

Photobucket

Then, there's me again in mustard Topshop tiered top and MNG jeans

Photobucket

And this is a blur pic of my sister and my sister in law

Photobucket

And here's my partner in crime (think shopping, bitching, gossiping,nagging,rolling-eyes at people etc etc), Fran and she's having a baby pink coming on the way. Yayy.....

Photobucket

And of course, here's me again in combination of white, purple and red.

Photobucket

And my 2011 birthday cake!!! My sister always gives me the BESTEST birthday cake. She's literally an angel.

Photobucket

And this one's from Fran. I forgot to remove the code. LOL.

Photobucket

And last but not least, a huge present from my sister. I was like "OOO.....uuuuu....... what's inside?'

Photobucket

And it's THIS!!!! I'm touched (but I didn't cry, instead I laughed like hell). So sweet of her.
And after one and too many "ands", I'm gonna end this now.
See you on the next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment