Popular Posts

Sunday, November 13, 2011

50's Dresses

If there's a particular era of dress I like it has to be 50's vintage dresses.
My mom has some dresses like this that she passes down to me which I haven't had the chance to wear yet. Actually I doubt it whether I can wear her dresses or not as she was really slim and petite when she was around my age. LOL.
Well probably I can have them altered a bit to suit my size as her dresses are really nice ones -nice motif, nice cutting- and really scream vintage.

So in the mean time, I'm lucky to come across these two dresses that suit my size.

The ivory one with some starry motif, sort of, I don't know what the motif really is actually :

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the green floral one with gold buttons :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister is wearing a vintage cut paisley motif dress. I am delighted that my love for vintage stuff starts to rub off on her. LOL

Photobucket

That's all for now, peeps.
Stay tuned for the next post :)
Tatah...................

No comments:

Post a Comment