Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ivory + Red

Lace always intrigues me.
Wore an ivory lace dress to a wedding party. Accessorize in everything red.
The pictures are tad dark though. Bad editing skill.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was supposedly a cocktail party (although there was no alcohol involved here) because guests are free to roam around for food and drink (roaming sounds cool huh, like pre-historic hunters and food gatherers)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Us girls in black and ivory.
My sister in law said that I looked older here. The curl, the red lips and the dress.
I couldn't agree more because that's the point, you know, red lips and curled hair will successfully add a quarter century to your look. I wanted that sort of Shanghai 50's look.
I LOVE THE OLD SHANGHAI LOOK!!!!!
And I guess I nailed it!!! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

The guy

Photobucket

Well well, that's all for now folks
Ta tahh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment