Popular Posts

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy Days

There are days when I feel extremely lazy to wear any make-up (except for the eye-brow pencil).
People who are used to see me with my make-up on are usually surprised when they see the non-make-up me and will ask questions like :
1. Are you sick?
2. You look totally different. What's wrong? -----> bad different not good different and the remark is usually accompanied with disbelief expression as if I have contracted some deadly disease.
3. OMG. What in the world is wrong with you?

LOL

HELLOWWWW........................???!!!???
Don't they know that's the power of make-up? To upgrade your look from -100 to +100?

So here I present me without any make-up on.... JENG JENGG JENGGG :

Photobucket

Too hideous a make-up-less face. You should be satisfied with just the side view.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know.
They are not that scary after all, right?
HAHAHAHA......
(Actually, they are!!! Not to mention old, pale, colorless, lifeless and bloated)
So, the verdict is girls need to wear make-up on daily basis.
Wearing make-up doesn't mean you don't love the real you but the fact is if you love yourself that much, you should beautify yourself.
After all, it's pleasing to see our pretty-selves. Right? RIGHT!!!!
It is crucial for our well-being too.
Wtf LOL.


Photobucket

Closing this post with the fresh me (in make-up, of course. What do you expect? LOL)

That's all for now, babes.
Bye............

No comments:

Post a Comment