Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bits & Pieces

Life is fun because there are many fun things to do.
In my case, life is fun because there are many cute stuff to "ahhhh......" or "awww....." or "wuiihhhh......" at

Like these :

Photobucket

My husband got me these as part of my birthday present. They are in Indonesian, which I don't really fancy, but it's the thought that counts.
He knows I've always wanted to find "Gone With the Wind" novel.
And he picked "The Lost Symbol" simply because it's Dan Brown's novel.
Hahaha.

Photobucket

And these bears are what I chose as souvenirs for the guests in our wedding.

Photobucket

Key chains family.
Round and cute.

Photobucket

Our Chinese signs.
I am the monkey and he is the dog.
The sentence sounds weird huh. I am the monkey and he is the dog. LOL

Photobucket

I don't understand why Universal Studio pictures the dog as a cute animal and the monkey as a fierce one.
Monkeys can be cute and domesticated too while dogs can be wild and fierce. Right?

Photobucket

Angry Birds. RAHHH!!!!!

Photobucket

Key chain souvenir, from my student when she went to Disneyland Hong Kong.

Did you go "ahhhh............." or "awww................" while reading this post?
Meaningless question.
Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment